Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday!



Today our little guy is 3 years old! Adam is way into Jake and the Neverland pirates, so his sister bought him a cool spyglass, hook, map, sword and treasure chest. I couldn't tell who was more excited by the gift. He was thrilled to be getting presents from his friends today, because according to him, "all of them would be for me." Jackie made Adam a shark birthday cake and tonight he is having brownies that we already sampled last night. (Who can pass up warm brownies- right?!)

Happy Birthday Adam!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations on baby 3! I really hope to see you this Christmas. I was talking to Angie about going out one night. I think I will be there the weekend before and a few days after. Do you know when you'll be in Hibbing?

Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I have thee cutest Godson!
Grant birthday season rocked this year ;)
Angie