Saturday, November 24, 2012

100 miles pregnant

Today I finished what I'm pretty sure will be my last run while pregnant. Together baby and I have logged around 100 miles. The combination of little daylight and frosty weather would force me inside. I can't make myself log the miles on a treadmill because running pregnant is already challenging. Funny that my growing belly is the least of my concerns. My goal was to make it to 20 weeks and I did it. Check in with me in June to see if I'm back at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I haven't checked your blog in so long. Just read through all the posts I've missed. I love your kids, so darn cute and smart. Also Sam, I know I am your best friend, so you may not believe me, but you are like the cutest pregnant woman ever! Can't wait to see you at Christmas. We froze homemade pretzel dough to make you pretzels, and if you still have room some chocolate souffle. The way to your pregnant heart is food this Christmas! Love the blog, sorry I haven't been here in awhile. You guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to sign my name...
I am sure you figured it out anyway.
Angie