Sunday, November 4, 2012

Adam talks girlfriends at daycare

This excerpt below is from Adam and Elizabeth's daycare provider Jackie. The other kids referenced are girls who attend the daycare as well. I think I can speak for Sam at this point when I say that these are probably some of the only girlfriends we will approve of for Adam!



Adam to Jackie, pointing to Claire up on the climber outside: "Jackie,see that ‘gurl’ up there? She is one of my gurl friends. You know what gurl friends like to do? They love to kiss and hug you all the time! " Claire slides down and runs to Adam and squeezes his face in her hands, both laughing. "Just like that Jackie!" A few minutes later, "Jackie you are my gurlfriend too." Jackie, "How many girlfriends do you have Adam?" Adam holding up his fingers and naming them on each finger, "I have Claire, Norah, me, Elizabeth, and you. I have four girlfriends!"

No comments: