Thursday, August 9, 2007

Schmidt to tie the knot!

It's another big summer week. Nick and Nina are getting married tonight in a small ceremony at the St. Paul Conservatory, followed by a wedding dinner at Kincaid's Steakhouse. I'm reading a special prayer from my own wedding, which I just realized I should probably print out and rehearse. Hopefully Joyce won't cry too much, but we all know she'll cry a little... Don't worry - we'll have extra tissue.

On Friday night, it's party time. Everyone is coming to Woodbury to celebrate their nuptials. Then Sam and I leave early Saturday morning for another wedding - Sam's high school friend Andrea is getting married in Grand Rapids.

Yes, lots of weddings AND babies! Emily and Eric have told everyone that they are expecting their first child. Congratulations!

No comments: