Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Still Rocking

It's 9 o'clock at the Grant household, and I'm starting to think that either: a) my children hate me or b) my children think I am the most entertaining person alive. Why do you ask? Because as all the good little boys and girls around the world are sleeping at this hour, BOTH of my children are rolling around in their beds talking to each other. I just did another scan, and Elizabeth was sitting up in bed. (Belle, you can't sleep sitting up. Don't even ask about the new name.) Adam is kicking his legs and throwing out one and two word phrases in his loudest voice possible. At least his head is on the mattress, so I let him be.

Sleeping is awesome. If someone told me that I could go to bed at 9, I'd be snuggled up dreaming away. Why me?!

No comments: