Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We finally dug the trike out of the box in the basement. A Christmas gift that never got opened. Our new cement is awesome for riding. I tried to talk Elizabeth into buying a bigger bicycle and after many attempts she finally said to me, "Mom, we'll talk about it when I'm in kindergarten." Guess she told me!
The kids are having a blast at home with Josh this summer. It's been lots of playing outside, sleeping in, and doing whatever they want. I think Josh is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel because a 1.5 and 3.5 year old are so much easier than having babies!

The biggest update is that Elizabeth finally got to ride in the canoe with Josh. She was so excited and said that the best part was, "Having my own paddle." Check out the pictures to see how cute my wilderness girl is!

No comments: