Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Flu House



Living in a house with one bathroom hasn't posed a problem (honestly even if we had 10 bathrooms, I still wouldn't get to pee in peace)...until this weekend. The flu bug hit the Grants and three of the four of us were out. Thankfully Adam had been sick earlier in the week, so we didn't have to worry about his high needs. I have cleaned puke off more surfaces than I thought was humanely possible- yuck! Elizabeth aims and succeeds over half of the time, and she acts like a rock star when it's all in the toilet. Gotta love her enthusiasm.

Elizabeth and I are home again today after both being sick last night. This is the bug that will not die! But we've had some fun being stuck in the house, and I posted some silly pictures of the kids playing dress up.

No comments: