Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dinnertime Mishap

Those of you who know me know that I'm an eater not a chef. Getting dinner ready every evening with two little, hungry kids running around and Josh gone for wrestling is enough to drive me crazy. I made a goal this year to not resort to our usual meal of cereal for breakfast until we passed the one month mark of wrestling.

Preparations for dinner took me less than 10 minutes tonight. In the span of those ten minutes, Adam dumped the humidifier all over his floor, which required a fast clean up and two children sliding through the puddle. Elizabeth then proceeded to put sprinkles all over our cedar chest because, "It was a little saucy." (Not sure where she was going with that statement, but she actually had no clue that decorating furniture with sprinkles was not allowed. Apparently my communication or rules have gotten a bit lax.)

Gotta love my life.

No comments: