Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Check-ups

Today the Grants spread a good dose of birth control at the clinic. The kids had their annual check-ups, and Josh was unable to attend due to wrestling. I realize that many moms take bunches of kids the doctor, but it felt like chaos. Within the hour appointment, both kids took a poop, Adam pulled garbage all over the floor, Adam stuck his hands in the toilet, Elizabeth removed her clothes, and 6 shots were given. Wow was I ready to leave...and the sad part is that I thought it went pretty well.

Here are the kid's stats...

Adam- 31.5 inches (91%)
23lbs 13oz (63%)

Elizabeth- 37.25 inches (48%)
32.6 lbs (65%)

3 comments:

emily said...

Wow Adam is tall - wonder where he gets that from?!?! Certainly not from Joshua! (No offense Josh)! Glad the kids are healthy! Sounds like it was an eventful apt for you Sam!

Anonymous said...

Tell the kids that pooping at the appointment is just asking too much of mommy. I mean come on! Hopefully Josh can make it to most of the kids appointments with you :)
Angie

B-O-B said...

whatever, I put my hands in the toilet all the time....