Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ridiculous

We have so many summer pictures to post, but I'm too tired tonight. Instead, I'll share a funny Elizabeth story:

Elizabeth loves to be naughty, scream, have a fit, and then miraculously become a normal human being. Tonight she was yelling about something, and I was half listening, half doing some paperwork. After the "storm," she walked through the living room announcing, "Mom, I'm done being ridiculous," and proceeded to play.

This girl is going to give me gray hairs!

2 comments:

B-O-B said...

Well let's take a moment she know how to say "ridiculous" and what it meant. I might have just used dictionary.com to make sure :)

Wooosaw, wooosaw!

The Grant's said...

"Elizabeth, stop being ridiculous" is a phrase she hears often from Sam. But from what I read on your blog Leslie, it appears you had a "ridiculous" amount of fun in Alaska!