Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kids Can Be Funny

Since gracing this world with her presence, Elizabeth has not been shy to assert her opinion. Now with the onset of language, she has words to do so. Last night Josh and I were giving Elizabeth a bath. I started to fill up the bucket to wash her hair. She looked at me and said, "Not yet Mommy." The little stinker definitely got her point across! I was too shocked that she put this complete thought together that I had to laugh. (She also succeeded in not getting her hair washed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
It's been awhile since I've looked at the blog. Elizabeth is such a riot. It's never dull in the Grant house! I LOVE the elmo pictures. What are the odds that both Amelia and Elizabeth are obsessed with Elmo? If you haven't bought a spare yet, you should. We have to wash elmo a lot since he comes everywhere with us, and having two is the way to go!
Angie