Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter! Elizabeth started the day by finding her Easter basket and dying Easter eggs. This was definitely an adventure with a 17 month old! Thankfully the green dye came off her hands after a long bath! She then proceeded to have a temper tantrum during church, which got her out of sitting still. (Smart girl!) We celebrated the holiday at the Underbakke's. Elizabeth got to play with cousins JJ, Jenna, and Kylie. As the girls get older, they are more and more entertained by each other. We can't wait until they are old enough to go in the other room and play for hours...we need a break! Finally, no Easter is complete without a ride on the tractor. Daddy and Elizabeth took the B out for a drive, and Elizabeth kept saying "more, more!" Farm girl at heart?!

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Hey Sam. I flew back with your mom & fam on Sunday night from Minneapolis to hibbing. My kids were being brats... Your mom and I had a nice chat as I whipped out my boob to feed Kael, we then discussed Hooter Hiders... of which I did have one, and lost it last trip to AZ... but we decided they are the best made things ever. I miss you.

Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Dave said...

Which is happier on the tractor? Dad sharing the ride with Elizabeth or Elizabeth getting to steer??