Monday, December 1, 2008

Decorating the Tree



On Sunday, Elizabeth decorated the Christmas tree that her dad cut down. She was definitely more helpful last year. This year, she stuck every ornament in her mouth, although we were pretty happy that she hasn't taken down the tree...yet!

I got a call from daycare this morning saying that Elizabeth was running a 101.6 temp, so we are bonding again today. I was pretty sure that she was really sick because when I walked in the door, she ran into my arms. Definitely not something that happens every day! Should I be offended that my child only wants to come to me when she's sick?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Elizabeth just wanted a five day weekend-who can blame her? Cute pictures decorating the tree. The first year Amelia was walking we just decorated the top half of the tree so we didn't have to worry about her swallowing ornaments. You laugh but it didn't look bad, and I had peace of mind :) Call me later if Elizabeth is feeling better k!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Sam!

Anonymous said...

I need someone to come over and decorate our tree...would Elizabeth be available? She looks like a great tree decorator :).
Have a great weekend...
(Finishing my last paper of the semester!!!)
Josey