Monday, August 25, 2008

Father and Daughter: Our Last Day of Summer '08

Today, Elizabeth and I are spending our last day of the summer together. Tomorrow, official teach workshops begin and Elizabeth will attend her first day with her new daycare. We've had a wonderful summer and I look forward to many more.

So what have we done? It's mostly been a catch-me-if-you-can relationship...

Getting caught hanging out with dad after mom went to bed! (Dad! I told you to turn it down during the 200m butterfly!)

The good news is mom let me stay up to finish watching Michael Phelps. I can't take the suspense! (I dare say, a 'blankie biter!')
Exploring new things...

Reading...
Playing outside...

Playing inside...
And after all this fun...

Thank you for a wonderful summer Elizabeth! After the school year, you started crawling. And now, just two months later, you're already standing on your own. Your first steps are just around the corner. So here's one more look at how far you've come.




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show off! You take control of the blog and totally trump me...

~the Mother

The Grant's said...

Correction - re-take control of the blog...

~the Father

Anonymous said...

Behave now you two! She's beautiful-and growing up way too fast!!!

Anonymous said...

You two leave your arguing out of the blog!!!!

I bet the mother enjoyed when the baby was allowed in the tubberware cabinet!!! It was a great bootie shot!
LL