Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seven Months Old


Okay, this picture just cracks me up. It's like she's saying, "You want me to catch what in this?!" The chubby thighs are just the cherry on top. One day Elizabeth will look back on this blog and yell at her mother for putting these pictures on, but I like to show the true face of Elizabeth Grant.

Elizabeth and Josh have survived their first week at home together, and I have learned that Josh is a much better parent than I am. We have found out that Elizabeth will nap at home, just not for her mom. Her moodiness is much less because of this, so Josh and Elizabeth are having a fun summer together, while I am wondering why I continually am punished by my daughter. I guess it's not enough that I carried her for nine months, went through labor, and 15 hour days alone during wrestling season. This girl is definitely going to make me stronger!

But Elizabeth has grown into a beautiful little baby. She is busy learning to crawl and has started to get into everything. We love you so much little baby- Happy Seven Months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! It is pricless. I love this page, I have been peeking in whenever I remember and it is so fun to see your little girl growing up! Sam, you crack me up writting as well!