Monday, December 12, 2011

Crazy Kids

We are almost a month into the wrestling season, and oh my is it so much easier with a 2 and 4 year old. We have been having a blast playing, snuggling, and being messy in Josh's absence.

Some funny things:
- My children love goggles, although they never really use them for their proper purpose. It's hard to be mad at the fact that my bathroom floor is soaked when I'm greeted with these faces.

- Adam's favorite book right now is "Pinkalicious." Not your standard book of choice for a little boy, but I love that we are progressing to books with more than 5 words on a page.

- Adam will cry for me from his bed in the middle of the night. I ask him what's wrong, and he says, "I need you too much." Gotta love that sap!

- Elizabeth is always decked out in some random dress-up outfit...usually a dress that shows off her big belly. She still can't understand why most people don't want to have a big belly.

Overall we are having so much fun and can't wait for Christmas!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I could eat them!!!