Saturday, June 25, 2011

Swimming Adventures

I've started to get over the fact that my children are crazy little animals. Before I was afraid to take both of them out of the house by myself because someone always ended up having a meltdown or bleeding. Now that Adam is 18 months old, I've decided that I have to work with the hand I was dealt. Today I decided to take the kids to the pool, which ends up being enjoyable except for the changing at the end in which Adam tries to streak out of the locker room and I end up chasing him in a towel.

Today we had the pool to ourselves for 40 minutes which was heavenly. Finally another little girl showed up, and Adam was on high alert. She was a little younger than him but super cute. At one point the two were standing close together and then leaned in to kiss. (What a flirt!) After staring her down post kiss, he shoved her away. Romeo needs to work on his moves!

1 comment:

B-O-B said...

Adam is a stud! (takes after his dad). He is going to be a little, buff heart breaker that one.