Saturday, May 28, 2011

Med City 5K 2011




Sam, Emily, and Erin ran the Med City 5K today. Despite the warmer weather, all three ran well. I'll post a link to race results when they're online. More importantly, they all had fun. Hopefully there are more races for these competitors in the future. For crowd support, Elizabeth and Adam snacked as they cheered the runners coming into the homestretch, and I was on spot patrol to point out Elizabeth's aunts/mom as they ran by (Adam was paying more attention to a) his crackers, or b) the cars passing by).

Good work people!

1 comment:

B-O-B said...

RUN, sammy sam, RUN!!! Good work lady. You are truly a-mazing...being a mom, running marathons (anything over a mile is like a marathon to me), and wearing the pants in the family. I can barely take care of myself :) xoxoxox