Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birthday Party

Family Grant photo. Getting Elizabeth to smile is impossible, so I guess we'll be able to document this year as the one where she looked like a dork in all pictures. We were able to get her to smile in her Snow White costume. Elizabeth got a tub filled with costumes from her Uncle John and Aunt Courtney. Each time she put on a costume we would say, "Hello mermaid Elizabeth," at which point she would say, "I am not a mermaid, I'm a mom" and proceed to wash the dishes. (I can assure you that I never wash dishes dressed like a mermaid.)


The coveted dump truck- the most fought over toy.


On Saturday we had a joint birthday party for Adam and Elizabeth. A great time was had by all, and we are still cleaning blue frosting out of Adam's nose. Honestly, could that first birthday photo get any cuter?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The party looks like so much fun! The picture of Adam eating cake is pretty much the most adorable thing in the world. Elizabeth is getting to be such a big girl. Tell her I often wash dishes in my mermaid costume :)
Hope you're not too exhausted from all the festivities.
Love the pictures!
Angie