Sunday, September 12, 2010

Four Letter Words

Raising kids is hard work. For you parents who can make it through the day without dropping an f-bomb, I give you kudos. Unfortunately, I am not that good of a mother, so consequently my toddler's extensive vocabulary includes a sampling of four letter words.

Yesterday Elizabeth was breastfeeding Dumbo on my bed. Adam and I came into the room, and she was clearly annoyed. As I put Adam on the bed, she sternly looked at me and said, "For fucking sake, don't put Adam on the bed. I'm feeding Dumbo."

I'm still laughing about it today.

3 comments:

Rebecca Cardwell said...

Oh my gosh Sam! I love it! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Well Hunter was watching Super Troopers with his dad today and also picked up the F word.. Hopefully he forgets it before morning!!

Jilly said...

undcrying right now. hysterically crying.

I broke a glass once (or something, cant quite bremember) but said... "FUCKKKKKKKER!"
Emma goes to Ayva "did she say fucker or sucker?" (getting a little excited maybe I had a treat stashed)
Ayva... "She said fucker emma, and fucker is a bad word."