Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Milestones


Tonight Adam sampled his first tastes of rice cereal. We weren't sure if it would be a success, seeing that eating hasn't been Adam's favorite activity. He definitely has a greater respect for the spoon. He kept smiling, opening his mouth for more, and smacking his lips. We were all laughing at this unexpected behavior.

Elizabeth is also entering the funny phase of potty humor. Tonight while brushing teeth, she proceeded to give these lines: "I pooped on my toothbrush." *crack up* "I pooped on my cracker." *crack up* "I pooped on Daddy's head."
The sad part is that Josh and I were laughing harder than she was...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you say eating isn't Adam's favorite thing-you can't tell by looking at him, he's growing like a weed! Maybe Elizabeth the super eater gave you an unrealistic idea of how much babies eat :)
Miss you guys!
Angie