Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My New Man





Move over babies, there is a new object of Elizabeth's affection...Elmo. In the past two weeks, Elmo has overthrown the coveted position of favorite in the eyes of our 15 month old. Elmo comes everywhere with us, eats at his own table (and gets left overs), and constantly brings a smile to Elizabeth's face. The one problem with Elmo- he talks. Thank you Sosallas for blessing and cursing us with this gift. I'm crossing my fingers that the batteries will go soon, but I have a feeling that I'll replace them because the little red guy makes her so happy. In his defense, Elmo has some admirable traits- he convinces Elizabeth to put on her clothes and get her diapers changed.

2 comments:

Kim said...

OHH! She is getting so big! I hope to meet her soon. We'll be back in MN at the end of the month, so call my mom's if you are in Hibbing in April!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new addition to the family! Hope to see you on Sunday!!