Thursday, May 22, 2008

Total Pain

For those of you who haven't talked to me recently, I am going crazy by my daughter's sleeping habits. At daycare, Elizabeth will sleep for 3-4 hours most days, and she does this without a fight. However, when Elizabeth is home with me on Thursdays, she converts to a crazy, sleep-deprived maniac. Today her annoying habit has reached an all time high. When I knew she was tired today, I put her in her crib, gave her a Nuk, and left the room. After about 5 minutes (because she wants to tempt me) she flipped over onto her belly and pushed herself backwards until her chubby legs got stuck between the bars of the crib. What a pain in the butt!


Grrr...I make my mom mad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a STINKER!!! I love it, though, I'm excited for when Brianna can move around like that. (or is that a scary wish??) Elizabeth, you take a nap for your mama.