Saturday, June 23, 2007

John Deere "B"

My father's John Deere "B" has, to my knowledge, not been run since 1993. Since '99, it's been sitting in a shed with an indeterminate fate. Not any more... This morning, I had an area mechanic load up the tractor and take it to his farm near Fountain, MN. I've charged him with getting the 1952 two-cylinder to run again.

Within a month or so, I hope the engine will be restored so I can begin cleaning it up and driving it. In the future, I hope to use it on my own acreage in whatever capacity it may be useful, ranging from plowing snow to pulling wagons to giving rides to my own children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!